The Malta Bankers’ Association (‘the MBA’) informs the general public that its Communication of the 24th August 2020 is being updated with the following information:
APS Bank p.l.c.
The bank notifies that the following actions have been taken as preventive measures against the spread of COVID-19 and to help protect its customers and staff:
- Change in opening hours of branches – Monday to Friday 09:00 – 13:00 and Saturday 09:00 – 12:00. Extended opening hours in the evening are suspended.
- The flow of customers within its branches will be regulated.
- The Contact Centre will continue operating 08:00 – 20:00, Monday till Saturday (excluding Public Holidays).
The bank strongly encourages customers to use the myAPS mobile banking facilities as well as the ATMs and Deposit Machines available at its branches.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c.
The bank notifies that due to several employees currently positive to COVID-19 or in quarantine, the service in several of its branches will be impacted as follows:
- After the temporary closure of the Naxxar and Birkirkara branches and thorough sanitisation, these outlets have reopened for customers today, Tuesday 28th December 2021.
- Nadur and Xagħra branches are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Birżebbuġa, Ħ’Attard, Msida and Fleur de Lys branches will be offering non-cashier services solely by appointment. Cash teller services will not be available until further notice. Customers requiring non-cash services such as investments, homeloans, personal loans, rescheduling of loan repayments and application for new services are to request an appointment by sending an email to email@example.com or through https://www.bov.com/Assistants/set-an-appointment or calling on 2131 202.
BNF Bank p.l.c.
The Bank notifies that the Qormi Branch (PAVI) will be temporarily closed until further notice.
The closest branches to the Qormi one are in Siggiewi at Pjazza San Nikola and Attard at Ħal Warda Road. Customers are required to set an appointment beforehand.
Opening hours of the branches in Attard, Naxxar, Mosta, San Ġwann, Siġġiewi, St Julian’s, St Paul’s Bay, Fgura, Paola, Rabat and Gozo are as follows:
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Branches in Paola, San Ġwann, Naxxar and Rabat are currently operating without teller/cashier service from Monday to Saturday.
St Julian’s and Siġġiewi branches will be offering cashier services from Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays.