The main objects of the Association are:
- To identify and discuss matters of common interest to its members and implement or organise the implementation of the relative solution.
- To develop and maintain harmony or coherence in policies on issues of common interest to its members and to lobby and negotiate in support thereof with the authorities and other bodies.
- To discuss developments in the banking and financial services sector.
- To encourage, promote, sponsor or assist in any manner, research on matters relating to banking and finance.
- To strive to enhance the public image of the banking industry in Malta.
- To do all other things which may be incidental, ancillary, consequential or conducive to the attainment of the above objects